TV and films
Watching TV is not really the most interesting activity I can imagine, usually. It's very passive and too much "one-way" for me. But well, obviously there are some things worth looking. Futurama, of course. One of the best shows I've ever seen (and the only show of which I've really seen all episodes). And of course SpongeBob is also a good choice when you're in the mood.
It's only a year ago that I started watching films regularly. In Hengelo, there's a great video store with all kinds of less popular (but still very good) films. Some of the better films I've rented there so far:
- Dogville - Impressive, to see a film recorded on just one set. That's not the only impressive thing in this film by the way.
- Memento - If you think your memory is bad, watch this.
- Delicatessen - From the guys who wrote Amélie, but this story is even more bizarre!
- Shallow Grave - If you thought Trainspotting was weird... You have to check this out. British films are cool!
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - Yet another proof that British films are cool. Ze sequel to this one, Snatch, is also certainly worth watching!
- Kill Bill - To be honest, I haven't rented these, I watched them on the real screen, also known as cinema. Although probably not as good as Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill is still great!
- The Matrix - The sequels weren't half as good as the first part, unfortunately...
- Lord of the Rings - Great trilogy, although the last part was a little bit too long, I'm afraid.